100% Dedicated Cloud
100% Modular & Flexible
Use IT resources economically.
Telehouse’s Private Business Cloud lets you leverage the infrastructure and resources you need to meet your needs. Flexible, economical and based on high-quality technology and highest operational reliability in our data center in Frankfurt a. M., which is one of the largest and most modern in Germany.
There we provide you with a powerful cloud platform (IaaS) consisting of dedicated hardware and software components, for which we guarantee a monthly availability of 97.5% and 99.5% respectively (with or without redundant Hardware, scheduled maintenance not included).
To meet your requirements with maximum availability, three cloud locations are available for redundant solutions. So that you can use our offer exactly according to your needs, we offer the Private Business Cloud in different variants. In addition, you can take advantage of optional backup and / or disaster recovery services.
Bring more flexibility into your IT processes and “free” yourself from the hassle of installation, configuration and operation.
Put together the cloud solution that suits your needs 100%. You have the choice between preconfigured Business Cloud packages or we design your own individual private cloud solution for you.
Scope of Service
- Setup and installation: We procure, install and test all the hardware and software for the chosen cloud package in our data center. The management of the virtual machines takes over a remote access, whereby we gladly support you with suitable services.
- Support in operation: According to the service agreement, Telehouse will manage and monitor all solution components within the cloud infrastructure for you. Internet access and colocation (including rack, power consumption) are included in the monthly usage fee.
- Geo-redundancy: We can build a redundant cloud infrastructure with a second data center on our campus in Frankfurt. In addition, a third location (Dusseldorf) can be integrated for “geo-redundancy”, whereby different availability zones can be realized at a distance of up to 200 km.
- Connectivity: Via DC Connect, we connect you directly to the world’s most important Internet exchange nodes (New York-NYIX, Frankfurt-DE-CIX).
Cloud Link: Telehouse’s cloud link connects you to all the leading cloud providers.
Backup as a Service (BaaS): Based on proven Veeam technology, you can back up your VMs / workloads to the Telehouse cloud in appropriate cycles and according to required guidelines.
Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS): Various DR solutions are available to help you dedicate different scenarios to availability or map them to Telehouse’s public cloud.
Your benefits with Telehouse
- Your infrastructure and all data are completely in the data centers of Telehouse Germany. They are 100% owned by us and we operate them 100% ourselves.
- We guarantee the highest building standards and operational safety and continuously optimize these parameters. Our data centers are ISO 27001, ISAE 3402 and PCI DSS certified.
- We give you complete freedom: Choose from four pre-configured cloud packages and combine them with storage capacity. In addition, any individual configurations are possible. That way, you can always flexibly adapt your cloud resources should your needs change.
- We guarantee the cloud operation according to German law and law for security and data protection.
- If desired, you can also leverage an international cloud structure in Telehouse’s 48 global data centers. All you need is a contact person.
- As a subsidiary of KDDI Corporation (Japan’s second largest telecommunications company), we are part of a globally successful group and benefit from its financial strength, economic stability and sustainable growth strategy.
100 % dedicated.
Private Business Cloud from Telehouse.
Further information about Cloud
This option is ideal if you want to bring certain processes to the cloud quickly and inexpensively, and to adapt resources as needed.learn more
Telehouse’s Private Business Cloud lets you leverage the infrastructure and resources you need to meet your needs.learn more