60 Jahre Erfahrung
100 Standorte weltweit
KDDI, a Fortune Global 500 company and one of Asia’s largest telecommunications providers, has a proven global track record of high quality service delivery. We provide a multitude of services, including mobile phone services, fixed-line communication, and data centers, thus making us the optimum one-stop solution provider for everything telecommunications and IT environment related.
- Company: KDDI CORPORATION
- Head office location: Garden Air Tower, 3-10-10, Iidabashi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-8460, Japan
- Foundation: June 1, 1984
- President & CEO: Makoto Takahashi
- Business: Telecommunications business
- Capital: 141,852 million yen
- Number of employee: 38,826 (consolidated base, March 2018)
Designing the Future
KDDI is designing a “future” where people and society can establish better relationships. In addition to visual design, KDDI wishes to design the everyday life and society that lie beyond the services provided by us to bring you newer and richer lives. The KDDI corporate slogan, “Designing The Future”, was born from this idea.
The combination of KDDI resources such as fixed-line phones, mobile phones, infrastructure and people produces flexible creativity. With such creativity and an ability to take bold actions, KDDI strives to create flexible and innovative values where society and people are united.
KDDI is leveraging the expertise it has accumulated in the telecommunications business in Japan to develop new businesses overseas. One example is a business collaboration agreement we signed in July 2014 with Myanma Posts & Telecommunications (MPT), under which we have entered the telecommunications business in Myanmar. Simultaneously, we are taking advantage of our global ICT infrastructure, by providing high-value-added, end to end ICT solutions to support our corporate customers’ efforts to build up their businesses overseas. Thus, KDDI is consolidating its comprehensive Group strength to expand its operations.
Products and Solutions
- Complete Outsourced Data Center Management of Your Digital Assets.
We offer high-reliable global networks in over 190 countries.
IT Complete Solutions
All solutions for an IT environment in your office or factory.
- IoT solutions using KDDI’s years of knowledge in M2M, cloud and networking.
- High quality cloud platform for business continuity planning with various system architecture.
- Transform your business workflow through robotic process automation.
Best solutions for your global office’s security issue as well as strengthening its’ security governance system.
Reduce costs and enhance governance by outsourcing IT management.
KDDI, the Leading Wholesale Carrier in Asia and beyond.